CONSERVATORY ROOF CONVERSIONS
IS YOUR CONSERVATORY TOO COLD IN WINTER AND TOO HOT IN SUMMER?
With a fully insulated tiled roof in place you can enjoy your garden room all year round. Your new roof will keep you nice and cool during the Summer and warm and cosy no matter what the Manx weather throws your way…..
Quiet and comfortable, it will be the sunroom you always wanted
This isn’t a conservatory make over, this is a complete roof replacement. The Icotherm roof solution is a fully insulated roof with a lightweight tile or slate on the outside and a plastered finish inside.
What We Do
Here’s a breakdown of what our conservatory roof conversion entails.
- Completely remove your pvc or aluminium conservatory roof including glass and all roof bars
- Build the new roof using traditional roofing methods
- Fully insulate between the rafters
- Felt, batten and tile/slate using lightweight Metrotiles
- Plasterboard and skim your ceiling
- We can also add spotlights, in-built speakers and Velux windows if required
- We aim to have your old roof off and fully weatherproof in one day.
The Benefits of an insulated Tiled Roof
- Year round comfort
- Save on energy bills – cheaper to heat
- Far less rain noise
- Far less glare
- Superior aesthetics – looks like a traditional Sun room
- Guaranteed weatherproof for 40 years
NO HIDDEN FEES
We provide fixed quotes rather than estimates so there are no surprises when you get your final invoice.
SPREAD THE COST
We can arrange finance over 3, 4, 5 or 6 years so you can spread the cost of your new conservatory, Orangery or roof conversion.
10 Year Guarantee
All our conservatories, orangeries and roof conversions carry a 10 year manufacturers and installation guarantee.